in 100 years...

how old do you think the average person will live to be ?

right now I think it is most common to live to the 80s ( right?)

a few hundred years ago, 40 was a common age to live to.

so do you think in about 100 years, it would be common for people to live into the mid 100s or even older?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 11:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not with this healthcare bill! It will probably go back to 40s, LOL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• yea we were just talkin about that in a soc class last week. with all the medical advances and technology people may live to be like 150ish give or take. i dont know though.. it seems unreal to me. but it's talked about to be possible. who knows?
    rahrahsmama

Answer by rahrahsmama at 11:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• No, the experts have been talking about how life expectancy is actually going back down, with all the obesity and cell phone cancer and such.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 11:50 PM on Apr. 5, 2010

• my grandmother is 101.5. my grandparents that passed were all mid 90s..... so I think I could live to be in my 100s
    Anonymous

• I don't know, I won't be here for it. At this rate I don't think I'll make it to 40. I want to live to at least 60 though so I can see my DD grow up.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2010