someone else putting pics of MY kids all over the net !

My bitch of a SIL stole pics off of my myspace page ( after I denied her friend add twice, she complained to MIL) ..so I accepted her request and that is what she does !

well I sent her a nasty message saying that those are MY kids and she needs to take them off of her page..she replied with they are my nieces I should be able to have pics of them ...

how do i get this bitch to get her head out of her ass !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Report her if she's on a social networking site.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You know there is a setting on myspace to stop people from being able to take your pics. ...otherwise i don't think there's much you can do.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Exactly why I don't post any pics of my children anywhere!! There is nothing you can do but politely ask her to take the pics down. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Delete and block her.... or photo shop her head onto some nasty pic, tag her so her friends think that's her!! LMAO!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I know you don't want her to have them, because it seems like you have some beef with your SIL, but honestly, if you putpictures on the net, that is one of the consequenses. IDK, I personally don't care at all for my BIL's and SIL's taking my pictures and putting them on their Myspace, if I have them on mine anyway, but obviously you don't like your SIL, soo...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I have my children on facebook (i dont have myspace anymore since everyone switched) so I wouldn't mind if my brother in law or sister in law had pics of my kids, too (they do, in fact). I think this is more about somethinf deeper, maybe you and your SIL have a rocky relationship?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• That is why I never post recognisable pictures of my kid.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• OP HERE

well yes we do have problems -- I cant stand her lol. I wont even let my kids go to my MIL anymore, because of the 2 of them, they act like they are entitled to be in our lives

I did delete her and block her...I only added her because she kept trying to send me a friend request and I kept denying her, then she went crying to MIL about it who told my husband who complained to me about it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my ex stole pictures off my myspace one time and I messaged myspace itself with the address of the specific pictures he stole and they took them off and told him if he did it again then his myspace would be deleted. That did stop him.
    alaskansglmom

Answer by alaskansglmom at 12:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Grow up and delete myspace, it is for kids.
    Anonymous