• In the Spotlight:

i just wanna say, OMG my 22m.o. dd knows how to be a mom!!! XD

i'm SO proud. i usually ask her to help me set up her 'diaper stuff'. i don't use a diaper changing table (takes up too much space in the house). so she lays out the diaper changing mat, gets the wipes, gets the vaseline, and gets more than enough diapers; then lays herself down so i can start changing her...

but lately she's been resisting me, refusing to let me change her, and runs away. so one day i told her, "well, look it's not so bad, we can change 'Bear' first ok?"

so she places him on the mat, takes a wipe, wipes him down, gets a glob of vaseline, rubs it in his belly button and puts a diaper on him (not all perfect but who cares). i just sat there with the *stunned face* THEN she got a q-tip and cleaned his ears. i was like, "wow.... you're really uh... you're really observant aren't you?" LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• your not supposed to you q-tips in the ears
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Aww, how cute. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my dd was potty trained when she was 22 months! XD
    Anonymous

• anon 42 is correct. you aren't supposed to use q-tips to clean their ears.

But that is really cute. :)
    My sons put their baby dolls to their chest and tell me that the baby is eating (breastfeeding). They also put the babies to bed. :)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• That is SO cute!
    saramallam

Answer by saramallam at 1:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Uh, she never said the q-tip was in the ear canal... maybe she was cleaning the outer crevices, etc. I do that after a bath.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 6:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Maybe she is ready to start training if she is refusing to be changed
    Nicsone

Answer by Nicsone at 8:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• How cute, proud mama moment for you! I think God give us these moments, so we know we are doing something right!

Seriously people, you read that heart-felt post and you chose to comment on the q-tips? This site is about encouraging and supporting each other, so why do some women continue to do the opposite?
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2010