Pregnancy after mirena (Birth Control)

I had mirena removed april 1st had bleeding like a period on the 2nd to the 4th but figured it was just b/c i had it removed, i had mirena for 2yrs no periods well i took a hpt 2 days ago and it was negative took one this morning positive i have sore breast feel like im hungry all the time but i dont think i really ever had a period do you think i could be pregnant and do you think i could have a mis carriage since its only been a month how long does it take for a hpt to show up i heard 5 weeks and that means i got pregnant on the 13th of april
Can you get a fake pregnancy all my jeans are too tight now and im not even maybe 3weeks right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well obviously your not pregnant seeings how its only april 5th and your saying you got prego on april 13th.. unless you messed up the months, then yes you can be prego. they should have given u a test when u had it removed. sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days. or it could just be symptoms from getting it taken out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• sorry i got the dates messed up anywhere from march 1 to now i could of got pregnant, i took a test and it said positive but i had a negative two days before that..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Then I would say your pregnant. If you got a negative one day and then a few days later got a positive that just means you didn't have enough detectable hcg the first time. Hcg amounts increase by each day. So I would wait til this weekend and take another. And to answer your other question yes, a mc is more likely to occur this soon after getting mirena out. I was told to wait 2-3 cycles before ttc.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2010