MY FRIEND IS DIALATED TO 1 1/2. N HAVIN SOME CRAMPIN. 8 DAYS TILL DUE DATE. IS THERE ANYTHING SHE CAN DO TO GET IT GOIN MORE?

8 DAYS TILL DUE DATE. SHES PREGO WITH HER 2ND

MOMMABISHOP

Asked by MOMMABISHOP at 10:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WALK WALK WALK & WALK SOME MORE,
    racheal1977

Answer by racheal1977 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE? I HEARD OF LUNGES.
    MOMMABISHOP

Answer by MOMMABISHOP at 10:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• drink lots of water! keep busy, tel her to get baby nursery ready, it will help distract with the pain, but get her heartrate up to help with contractions. its so funny because when that baby starts coming shes going to be like "never mind! never! pain go away!!" Good Luck, her bundle of joy is coming soon!!
    ashcoyle

Answer by ashcoyle at 11:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• SEX! SEX! and MORE SEX! The more active the better. There are prostaglandins in his sperm and it is prostaglandins that help make your cervix start dilating.
    MeghansMommy410

Answer by MeghansMommy410 at 11:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I agree with all the answers. I walked for 5 hours (with breaks) at an A's game (I was cramping too) and two days later (two days of constant cleaning lol) my water broke and I went into labor.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 12:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Nipple stimulation. It's supposed to stimulate the natural oxytocin let down. Same body chemical that helps contractions.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 12:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Nipple stimulation helped me go into labor 9 days early. My dr. told me to pump 20 minutes on each breast daily. It makes you have contractions! & contractions dilate! Also, I've heard to eat pineapple! LOL I ate 4 whole pineapples in 3 weeks & she came 9 days early..but who knows if that had anything to do with it! Also, WALK. Anddd SEX! Alot! :) tell her good luck
    CaydensMama505

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Hahahaha.... NOTHING REALLY WORKS!! Ok, I'm still bitter because I tried absolutely everything for an entire month before my due dates with both of my older boys and one was 5 days late and one was 6 days late. And I was dilated at least 1cm both times for 2-3 wks. I was such a raging hormone with my last baby they induced me 2 days before I was due. I begged them and they did it! I was shocked. I was already dilated 2cm, though.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2008