Pregnancy after mirena (Birth Control)

I had mirena removed april 1st had bleeding like a period on the 2nd to the 4th but figured it was just b/c i had it removed, i had mirena for 2yrs no periods well i took a hpt 2 days ago and it was negative took one this morning positive i have sore breast feel like im hungry all the time but i dont think i really ever had a period do you think i could be pregnant and do you think i could have a mis carriage since its only been a month how long does it take for a hpt to show up i heard 5 weeks and that means i got pregnant on the 13th of March
Can you get a false pregnancy
all my jeans are too tight now not sure what to think this is my 2nd child i feel pregnant but not positive..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes..you could very well be pregnant...you're set to go as soon as mirena comes out...idk about miscarriage...but i was told by my doc to take a prenatal vitamin everyday until i got a positive pregnancy test..and as soon as i did to come in. good luck...i'm in the same boat..kinda...lol, my boobs are extremely sore, and i feel like i can't get enough to eat some days...good luck!
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2010