Does anyone know of any alzheimers support groups

or any elder care support groups. My fiances mom was diagnosed with alzheimers about a month ago and we knew we would evetually have to have her move in with us...well yesterday morning we had to take her to the hospital for chest pains that turned out to be nothing and now he says we have to find a bigger place so she can move in with us sooner than we planned. There are things that she does that bothers both of us but we can't say anything to her about it . We could both use someone to talk to that has gone through the same thing.

Joyzap2003

Asked by Joyzap2003 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Health

• Check with your local hospital, a local nursing home, or talk with her Dr. I am sorry you are going through this. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2010