this is too hard!!!

hi,
i wanted to know something and im hopine you ladies can help me out, if i concive and on that following i drink alcohole, will it do harm to my soon to be baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do you mean if you have sex, get pregnant that night, then drink alcohol until you find out you are pregnant? Your question is worded really badly and you could use a spell check or two....ugh.

If that is the case then I think you'd be ok unless you're a raging alcoholic or a binge drinker. If you're trying to conceive maybe avoid alcohol all together just to be safe.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 1:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I can't understand the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I dont understand either, I thought I did then I read it again and now I am stumped.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• one or two glasses of alcohol won't do awful damage, if you now know you are pregnant you should avopid drinking. Don't worry, millions of babies have been conceived on a wild night out, a new years eve or a at a 21st birthday bash, it is very unlikely to have harmed the little one. If however you have been binge drinking daily up til now you should discuss that openly and honestly with your doctor as constant alcohol abuse can have serious affects on a foetus
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ooops "avoid" new keyboard :-P
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You shouldn't drink anything you can't spell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2010