Would you?

Would you become a surrogate mother? I'm considering it because I really enjoyed being pregnant, I just don't want any more kids. Plus I could be helping someone else out.

faile

Asked by faile at 2:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't do it just because i hated being pregnant. However, if pregnancy was easy for me, yes I probably would consider it. I don't think it would be hard to give the baby up after it was born, because it was never mine to begin with. That's awesome your considering to do this for someone else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No I would get to attached..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It is great that you are considering doing this, but me.. I would not be able to do it. Giving away a child that I carried and birthed... I just can't imagine it. Plus, I highly believe in adopting. We already have many many children in the world that need love and a home. Good luck for choosing the right thing for yourself. :) God bless..
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I couldnt, I wish I could but emotionally I become to tied to the child I am carrying.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• nah! as soon as i felt that baby it would be done ...i couldnt do it.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 2:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ditto above. I have donated eggs to a couple (perfect Perry was born last April :-) but I couldn't give a baby up that I had carried within me. I admire women who do it, but know I couldn't,
    Good Luck, I hope you get to fulfill this desire
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I think I could if it was somebody really close to me. I don't think I could do it for somebody I didn't know though because I would get attached to the baby while carrying him or her. At least with somebody I was close to I could see the baby grow up.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 5:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Me personally, no.

Answer by louise2 at 5:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No i could not do it. I would get to attached to the baby
    Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No.
    Milaya2

Answer by Milaya2 at 7:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2010