cravings

I'm 4 months pregnant and im not sure who the father is. It is either my ex who is black or my current who is indian. I have been craving watermelon and fried chicken. So, do you think my baby is black? Curry powder makes me sick these days so I dont think my baby is indian

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• seriously? I think it might be a fruit loop!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• troll!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Wow this screams troll. Just incase it isnt (which i doubt) what you crave has not a thing to do with what race the father is.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Ugh! Get a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• A little off the subject but what is curry powder anyways? What does it taste like?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Anon 1:42 if you've never had curry get to an Indian or Jamaican restaurant quick!

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Is it that good MamaChamp? We do have an Indian restaurant around here, but I've never been to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Oh gosh...I'm craving ice cream! Does that mean my baby daddy is actually a cow? I'm so confused.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Well to me it is but I love foods from all different cultures. The most widely loved curry dish is curry chicken. You can make this yourself at home but its definately better authentically made in a restaurant. Once you try curry chicken branch out and try some other foods.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• the foods you crave have nothing to do with what race your baby it..they are what you want. not what your baby wants
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2010