I can feel my baby move more when im laying on my back?

i used to be able to feel him move really good while sitting up, but now i feel him the most when im laying on my left side or laying on is my back. why is this? im 24 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I honestly don't know why. It may be that its moving around trying to get "comfy" because it doesnt have as much room. Its not good to lay on your back by this far in your pregnancy though. Left side is generally your best side for lungs and blood circulation I believe.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• he is just slowly getting less room to move. As long as you can feel him when you lie down he is perfectly fine. He might have his little knees towards your back bone, so you don't feel much. He can't swoop down and up high anymore. Well done Mommy he is doing great!!!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• my baby did the same thing what i did was lay in a chair that lays back so your not all the way back and relax and drink something cold and sweet. and it will move and if not tell your doc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My mother in-law said it's because they lie on our spins and they don't like it.
    Anonymous