Embarassing moment

I was walking to shop at Macy's and then my boyfriend leaned over and told me i didn't have a bra on and my white shirt wasn't fully covering my belly IM HUGE!
My mind goes off sometimes-i have a child and am balancing school and a job wit it.

Noe my bf seems totally embarassed and won't speak to me says "What if you do it again and how will you prevent yourself?"
Any ideas?

Estefany4life

Asked by Estefany4life at 3:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• WHAT!? Learn to put together a proper post with correct spelling and grammar and then come back and try again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Apr. 9, 2010

• Wear your pants a bit higher maybe a size bigger, they should come to your waist- belly button-ish area...atleast..and wear longer tops that fit you and cover all of your belly, nothing too baggy, it will only look worse, if you want some coverage thats easy, get the empire waists, they fit at the top but flutter out.
    AshleyRoseG

Answer by AshleyRoseG at 11:27 PM on May. 2, 2010