Considering, is this slutty or sexy

Like last quesiton but should I wear smaller bras then I need to. I always do and wear really low tops. Its so sexy and my boobs bounce like crazy and you can see my nipples alot. Should I? I no its slutty.

Estefany4life

Asked by Estefany4life at 3:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Hey where whatever you feel rocks it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Depends on when and where you're doing this. A meeting with your kids teacher or church- not appropriate. On a date with DH or SO, go for it!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• IMO wear clothes that fit. There's nothing wrong with showing cleavage but to expose your nipples is disgusting and repulsive.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 6:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Well, I know I'm not 20 anymore, but I definitely do not like looking at women who flaunt their breasts, and a lot of guys make obsene comments about them, so I don't think it's appropriate at any time. I wouldn't like people talking about me behind my back, and nipples are way off base. To me, the only time showing breasts is appropriate is in a swimsuit when everyone else is too.
    NanaR46

Answer by NanaR46 at 7:05 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Personally if you show a little cleavage I think thats okay. but the nipplr showing I think that you might be going a little over board,
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Whatever tickles your pickle....but do realize how you will be perceived by the rest of the world.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Yes, it's slutty to walk around with your nipples poking out. Wear a push up if you really feel the need, but wear it in the correct size!

Answer by missanc at 1:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• this is gross, the question before, gross too. i would be embarrassedif i was him too and pretend not to know you. you don't just walk around with your body hanging out all over. especially your nipples. and you said you are huge! not sexy at all. who, exactly do you think find this sort of thing sexy? obviously not your man.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Sounds really trashy to me...
    Anonymous

• Boobs hanging out and tits showing is not only slutty, it's cheap and makes you appear to be very weak and insecure. It says, LOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME! Tacky!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Apr. 9, 2010