Is your man ROMANTIC 2 u?

Is your man Romantic to you? If so, what romantic things he does for you????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• As romantic as a skunk spraying people.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My husband is not really the romantic type! lol. He does do cute little things randomly...so to me those are romantic...like the other day he put post it notes around the house telling me how much he loved me...it was sweet
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:50 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• He's a good man and takes excellent care of me, but traditional "romance" does feel a long way away. I'd just be happy if he'd stop letting them rip around me all the time (I'm preggo and it makes me want to puke).
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Not always, he's busy and forgets as many people do but recently he realized it and wrote me a poem.

lol, I cried hysterically.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My husband isn't the most romantic by the Hallmark standards, but he does rub my feet or my head almost every night because it makes me happy. He brought me home magic shell for my ice cream when I mistakenly bought the wrong kind, he threw a surprise b-day party for me on a Wednesday so I would not suspect anything. He always gets gas for me, since I hate doing that.
    You have to hold your husband to different standards....sometimes romance does not come in the form of roses, candlelight and soft music.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 9:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• EEhh!! so so he tries he thinks by buying me stuff is romantic but hey I am not going to turn it down either I am not stupid.

But yes he could try to be alot more romantic...I think but I love him no matter what I hit the lottery meeting him and I met him on my B/day....

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I don't think he knows what the wotd is or means...so that would be a NO
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• nah i wish lol but as long as he is good to me and our baby thats all i ask
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2010