Would your man allow some one else yell at u?

Would your man allow some one else yell at you? You being right or wrong would he still allow another person yell at you? Not calling you bad word but using bad word as he yells at you. Would he defend you, Honor you and protect you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• No matter if I were right or wrong, my husband would NEVER let anyone yell at me. He would defend me to the end, to the point of punching someone out if he felt it. His dad and I got into an argument and when his dad started yelling at me my husband stood up and yelled dont' you ever raise your voice to my wife, and they got into it big time. We didn't speak to them for six months after that.... Nope, my husband is one of those manly men and no one talks badly to me, not even him.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:42 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• He would defend me, then he'd be smart enough to move out of my way because I'm going to unleash the fury! I'm a little bit of a firecracker and won't take people talking to me like that and my SO is very easy going he likes to take up for me but he also knows that I'm extremly capable of taking up for myself and I enjoy doing so.
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 4:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Honestly, it probably depends- with 99.9% of the world, he would stand up for me, but I have a feeling he'd be slow to act if I got into it with my mom. Granted, I don't want to get into things between him and his mom either....
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lets say another man yells at you like aanoother guy, a guy frind of his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• If it were another man that was to raise his voice to me and actually be yelling and screaming at me then YES he would most diff. stand up for me and let the other dude have it. My brother and I recently got into it because he was drinking and wanted to leave and I was calmy trying to get him to stay where he was and he wasnt having it and got in my face nose to nose and was screaming at me. I had to stop my husband from letting lose on my brother or it would have been really ugly. I told my brother.... "I will not allow my husband to talk to me that way and disrespect me and I for damn sure am not going to allow you are any other man to talk to me that way so get your stuff and leave if thats what you want." Thankfully he ended up staying.
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 6:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• like a PP i would stand up for myself. I dont take shit from anyone if they are yelling at me, if i am wrong i usually dont get to the point of that person yelling at me, i get the right facts and then apologize to the person. But if i am right they better watch out. And my husband would in no way, shape or form let another man yell at me, he would rip that person a new asshole even if it is his friend.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Only my parents and only if it was justified....anyone else he would eat alive.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• He would expect me to stand up for myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• DH would probably pull down one of his katanas. If a friend of his did that, he wouldn't be a friend anymore.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 8:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My husband respects me so his friends respect me. So this hasn't come up. Honestly I am my husband's closest friend and we don't hang out with others often. I doubt he'd tolerate it though.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2010