is it just because I'm getting close?

35 weeks yesterday. I keep dreaming about having her, the delievery, the way she looks, her smile, the color of her hair, unless she's bald lol. whether it will be curly or straight. bringing her home. I'm so excited its driving me NUTS! this is my second so I'm more comfortable, but still worried. I hope my little boy isn't that jealous! Thanks for reading!!!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 7:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Thats is so sweet, I wish I was having dreams like that lol cause I want to know what my daughter is going to look like so bad. Hopfeully she looks like me cause my 3 yr old son is a spitting image of daddy. Im 37.5 weeks and Im to the point now where every second of the day Im looking to feel a contraction. Im already dialated at a 3 and 50% effaced so it could be any day now and Im just hoping thats really soon like TODAY LOL! I really do know how you feel and the waiting part is horrible but once our labor starts everything will go by so quick so lets just try and enjoy thees last few weeks/days. GL hunny and congrats on your second baby!! :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You're anxious about your new baby.. It's normal. It's so nice reading about the anticipation of a new life. Congrats to you and your family!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2010