Anybody else use creatine?

I bought some for my husband and I have been putting it in my water while I workout. What exactly does it do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Maybe you should get the info BEFORE you take something? Just a suggestion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It is not good for you. People use it to build muscle....but adding more to your body can cause kidney damage. Read up on stuff...please.
    Anonymous

• If you want something that gives you energy without containing caffeine I suggest Zylene...it is an all natural dietary supplement made from fruits, plants and herbs. It is also a natural mood enhancer and aids in weight loss if necessary. I take it my self and love it! It gives me energy without the crash and burn and makes me feel good. It has decreased my blood pressure and cholesterol as well. It contains no chemicals. Safe and effective!

If you'd like more info go to www.health4wealth.com/101567
    DFSNIKKI

Answer by DFSNIKKI at 11:13 AM on Apr. 8, 2010