how can i lose weight the healthy way while i still have P.C.O.S?

I have PCOS I take my Metformin daily and have for almost 2 years now yet I have not lost one single pound. I dont like the way i look one single little bit and i need to lose this weight however the metformin along with exercise and a healthy diet are not working.. please ladies i need help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Health

• idk.... i don't take meds for my pcos.... maybe the meds are causing the trouble?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Hi I have PCOS and have lost 30 lbs in the past 6 months,,,, you need to cut the carbs!! For some reason our body likes to hang on to them,, I also have been drinking a thing called fiber full before I eat! I feel so much better! No white sugar, no white flour and eat all of the veggies and fruit you want,,, good luck momma!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• metformin is for type2 diabetes. You should be following a diabetic diet and exercising regularly.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2010