does this look odd to you?

I know I overanalyze EVERYTHING when it comes to his u/s pics. at firt it was his chin, now it's his eyes.... they just look like they stick out too far. Does it look normal to you? I can't figure out how to attatch a photo, but the pics are on my profile.

lindseymw

Asked by lindseymw at 9:56 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well,my daughter over here thinks its absolutely adorable! she's sitting on my ;ap and was looking at your u/s photo with me and squeeling with delight,pointing at the picture and saying baby,baby,lol.
    It does look like his eye is out far but its probably just the picture.In my daughters u/s like that one her eyes looked weird too and it scared me,lol.But she came out with no strange features.Don't worry mama! :) Adorable by the way!! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• uhm... doesnt look odd to me!
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• it's because of the 3-d my son look REALLY weird. Worse than alien weird. Like he only had half a face literaly. it scared me so bad. but he came out perfect
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Beautiful baby mama! They look a little odd in the 3D pics, I agree... and I think it said 26 weeks? Baby's still going to change before birth, put on a LOT more weight, and look less "alien-y". Baby looks perfect to me!
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 12:33 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i agree, it looks normal to me, just u/s pics look funny :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010