I'm having my wisdom teeth cut out Friday, and I need some ideas of foods I can eat while I recover. I know I won't be able to live off of straight liquid so I need soft food ideas! THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Health

• My SO ate scrambled eggs and pudding and instant oatmeal.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 10:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I ate a lot of soups, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, jello, popsicles, etc.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• When I had mine cut out I ate like potatoes and soups with real soft vegetables that didn't require a lot of chewing. But it was only like that for the first like 3 days I think and then we just avoided things that were rough like toast and potato chips and stuff. Oh and just some advice, do what the doctor says you will get better faster. I did what I was told and mine healed up real quick with no problems but I no some people who didn't and then kept getting infections and stuff and you don't want anything like that to happen. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Fruit and yogurt smoothies. Filling, nutritious and delicious. You can Google a million recipes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 6, 2010