Do you ever do dumb stuff like this?

OMG my dh is so upset with me right now :(
Well for some dumb reason I did not wake him up on time to go to his dr.s appt.
to tell you the truth I did but he still had like an hour in a half to get ready so I some how got on CM and killed time like that for me but just when I got off I went over to him to lay next to him he wakes up with these BIG eyes and says I have an appt. at 9:15 (it's 9:00) he jumps out of bed washes up brushes teeth and takes off I am like where's my kiss??? He just left...mad at me :(
He just kept saying I should have woke him up and yes I did but it was still too early it does not take that long for a man to get ready...So I blame YOU CAFEMOM...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL, yeah I do dumb stuff like that. The other night my SO was headed off to bed and asked me when I was coming up and I said in a couple minutes. I was doing stuff on the computer.That was at 9:45, I didn't come up till 11:30 and he was upset with me,lol. Time just got away from me. I snuggled him and he got over it,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• lmao!
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lol. Yurp. Join the club. I do that stuff.
    WomanOfGod7

Answer by WomanOfGod7 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I would be upset too. Blaming Cafemom is ridiculous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Of course. We all do. Don't feel too bad. This is the stuff character of relationships is made of :).
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• lol I have done that... like I have to get ready, but I get online " just for a minute" .....but then quickly realize I am like 20 minutes behind..
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No I don't. We set an alarm and neither of us sleep in.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• no, i'm not an alarm clock.
    KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 10:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• agree with the rest about you not being in charge of his time. too bad he didnt get up when you were nice enough to wake him. my so pulls this crap all the time, so now I let him be late and accept the consequences-too bad lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Omg yesterday I forgot to open the basement door where the cat liter is before I left for work. And of course the cats goes on my husbands favorite blanket that is dry clean only. He was so upset but didn't say a word. I felt sooooo bad. But nobody's perfect, right! He still loves me!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 6, 2010