What do you do to make your self feel sexy during pregnancy?

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and wondering what I can do to make myself feel sexy? I still enjoy sex, when I'm not exhausted....but I feel somewhat like a whale, or I worry about my double chin....saggy butt....I'm sure it's normal to feel this way. Just wondering about other women that have been in this position.
Also, after I have the baby I'm sure I will need some "assistance" to feel sexy again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Get all dolled up you know hair makeup wear a snug shirt to show off your pregnant belly maybe a little low cut and be happy I bet that would make you feel really special...and baby would love that too they can sense when mommy is happy so if your happy baby is happy. If you talking about like sexy for sex then do all the above but wear something less revealing...if you know what I mean...I had sex all the way to my 9 month (both times) so enjoy yourself girl...whoohoo!!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• exercise.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Sorry I can't talk this morning....When mommy is happy baby is happy.

Try to wear something more revealing for sex...Have Fun!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Sorry but this made me laugh....sexy and pregnancy just don't go together. It's simply not possible :) but at least it's temporary.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Well I dont know about you but all I have to do is let down m hair and slap on some lip stick and husband gets reall excited lol!!!! As long as hes happy then Im happy. Cause honestly I dont feel like getting all dolled up during pregnancy, I just dont but he tells me Im beautiful so thats enought for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I painted my toes lol.I guess the fact that I could still reach them made me confident and not SO big :P
    But I did my eyeliner and hair.ALSo going on a motherhood shopping spree was great.I love those full coverage pants.Id get pregnant all over again to wear the pants lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I take my time putting on make-up...even if all I have planned for the day is laundry. Go out and get some sunshine if you can, I try to go for a walk everyday. Having freshly shaved and lotioned legs makes me feel sexy but the bigger I get the less often that happens. Don't worry your in the end game. Congratulatations! ...I have 13 weeks to go.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I struggle with the same question, but I am open with him about it. Also, taking the time to get all done up is nice as well. Remember...that is his baby in there and my man finds that very sexy. I try to reverse it and think...would I find him sexy if his body changed due to him growing my child inside him? I would find that totally hot (ok and weird). The sexier you feel, the more likely he will find you sexy, I think. Plus, there are men out there that love the image of a pregnant woman (they make pregnant porn i've heard). Ok the porn thing is totally nasty but true. Your almost to the end, so enjoy it. I totally disagree with the statement of pregnancy and sexy not going together. Remind him that in a few weeks you both will have to go without for a long time and that you want to get dirty and enjoy it as much as possible for now. Ok just my thoughts.... :)
    Anonymous