big kid - bath toys?

my 8 year old son loves to take a bubble bath on the weekends. he keeps taking in random toys that arent for the bathtub - like legos etc. his birthday is coming and i would like to know if anyone knows about any cool BIG KID bath toys? everything is for babies..... things he could keep in there in a basket.... ???

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Action figures, pool toys like boats. This is what my son used.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• there is a new hot wheels toy that floats in the bathtub
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• action figures or dinosaurs? i dunno lol
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Bath markers are good for kids of all ages, including me!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• bath paints! he can draw all over the walls and it all washes off!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My son takes in his action figures,hotwheels and wrestling figures. I havent found anything for bigger kids unless you get some beach type toys, like maybe floating boats.Even if I bought him that stuff though, he'd probably still bring in the action figures,hotwheels and wrestlers,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My daughter loves to bring in her Barbies. Like the pp, if I bought her something special for the bath, she would still only want her Barbies.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Our 6yo likes to have action figures, dinosaurs, and different "water toys" he has gotten at places like fast food restaurants (he got a surfboard toy at In N Out or something) and some Venom Spiderman toy you fill with water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lol, at my house there are two rules about what can be a Bath Toy, they can't be stuffed and they can't be electronic. Other than that, my son takes in action figures alot! He also likes hot wheels, etc.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2010

• My son (is 3 and the toy wasn't appropriate for his age) got a pirate set that you can play with either on the floor or in the tub. The boat and everything floats, and the dock even has a little rubber barrel to stick under the end so it floats. Was very cool, and if your son likes pirates he might get a kick out of that.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 11:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2010