Flower girl dress??

My sister is getting married in August and my (then) two year old is going to be her flower girl. She doesn't want me to have to spend $200+ at the bridal shop to buy her dress that she will only wear once. (On top of the $200 I spent on my maid of honor dress). So, I'm just curious if anyone knows where else I can find a flower girl dress, at a reasonable price. Sister wants the dress to be white, watermellon or clover in color, and chiffon material.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• Burlington coat factoy. Look now at boutiques and department stores for clearanced easter dresses!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Op here: That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! I looked at Macy's, Sears, Fred Meyers and Target and couldn't find a darn thing!!! Dang it, it is making me angry!
    Anonymous

• When my daughter was in a wedding I bought her a first communion dress at the Burlington coat factory. You can get these dresses at other places too,,,,,,,,,JC Pennneys, Macy's, Sears etc. They will probbably go on clearence after May, when the first communion time is over. I think I payed $35 for mine
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• We just got my flower girls dress at Davids Bridal. It was about 150. But we also bought a headpeice, shoes & a beaded satin bow belt thing, lol (cant member what its called) but the dress itself was only 99. and it was the matching one to my dress. They have really cute ones, and in store they have a whole lot more than online. There's also lightinthebox.com, they have a lot of cute ones, and their really cheap.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• Check the department stores for Easter and First Communion dresses going on sale now! This is the perfect time to look for it because either now or in the next couple of weeks kids will start having their first communions and then after that the dresses go on sale and then clearance.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:11 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• http://www.cutieclothes.com/

that is where I just ordered my daughters dresses
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 11, 2010