Let's say money doesn't matter, what kind of soap do you like?

Lets say it's free (theoretically).
Would you choose glycerin, cold process, hot process, floral smelling, pretty, healthy, a combo of these?
What would be your IDEAL soap?

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 12:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dove. the simple stuff
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i use dove now and always will. I love it. the only soap that i've tried that doesnt dry me out.
    Anonymous

• I'm a weirdo,I've always loved Dial,the yellow bar. I guess it brings back fond memories of my childhood!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I found a Magnolia scented body wash at Bath and Body Works that I adore. I won't buy it except around the holidays because normally priced, it's over 10 bucks. Around the holidays, when B&BW does their big sales, I can usually get it for less than $2
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 12:18 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• anything liquid and sweet smelling. anything that smells like something that came from "Bath and Body" my favorite is vanilla.

im not sure what all they offer for bar soaps but i always think its cool they make the clear see through ones, thats the ones i'd buy if they didnt offer liquid...i dont think i could take on something that might seem to have color like white.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I like oatmeal bath soap.
    Anonymous

• Dove and Caress. I usually buy either...but Lever is cheap and it smells good to. lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I have to pick just one? Almond Castile soap for hand washing, Aveeno body wash, Clinique face wash, and Burt's Bees baby for the boys.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I once bought some fantastic homemade glycerin soap in various scents. It was wonderful! $4 a bar, but worth every penny. : ) Unfortunately I only kept one bar and put the rest in gift baskets, I'll have to try to remember the ebay seller on that and get some more!
    Anonymous

• i love Dove...that is my favorite smell ever and I love how it makes my skin feel.I would still buy it even if it went to like $10 /bar
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2010