I hate the "I'm Christian about some things but not others" people!

Okay.. So on my facebook a few minutes ago.. I posted a status that said... "I SWEAR I'm having a bad damn day" ... And I get a comment explaining to me that God doesn't like swearing.. and using the D word in a status shows that of an unholy person.. This coming from a woman with two children.. Two DIFF daddies, and no never married.. and is 30 something weeks pregnant with another mans baby.. Yet I'm unholy because I swear.. SWEAR (not like i said swear to God) and used the D word. LOL. I just don't understand how ppl can be christians when it's convienant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All you have to do to be forgiven is to be born again, and again, and again ...

That is what a lot of people seem to believe. BTW it is easier not to swear at all. Then we don't do it in front of kids and we don't swear at our kids.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I call them fair weather christians :) Only there for the good stuff, but don't actually practice what they preach, oh, unless they happen to be @ church even then sometimes.

Anonymous

• My response to her would have been: Did you bother reading the bible? It doesn't say: Thou shalt not say DAMN. It does, however, make mention of unmarried sex...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• LOL
    Anonymous

• This describes my SIL to a T! Sits on her ass and wont get a job to help support her family so they're on PA,but has all the time in the world to go to bible study.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I dont like that either...I went to school with a girl and now she is on my facebook...everyday she has different prayers on her status and then sometimes in between there she complains about her second baby daddy who she refuses to marry.......and one time her caption was " How can someone listen to that unholy crap" ( talking about her "baby daddy" listening to rap music) ...all the while she has on her profile a song that talks about giving oral sex ( with nasty lyrics) ......
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:24 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Worry about you not her. You are judging.
    Anonymous