Where was the last time you had sex with your DH/SO at?

Late morning the other day, the kids were napping and my SO was outside fixing the mailbox.He texted me to come to the garage. I went out there, and he locked the doors from the inside,seduced me and somehow I was butt naked leaning over the tractor mower,LMAO! Weve never done anything like that before! It was fun! Makes me want to think of some other creative spots to do it to spark up our sex life! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• When he got home this last time, I always meet him outside, I got in his big truck to help him bring things in, and well you can imagine the rest,lol... On our last datenight on our way home we pulled into a little conservation area where people can fish, etc.. It's in the middle of nowhere and we turned our jeep off and had some fun in the back,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Last time was two nights ago in our bed. Nothing too special.
    Anonymous

• lol. This morning. after I got out of the shower ----- well, we ended up on the couch. you know the rest.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Last time we had sex it was in our bed. lol. We have done it in some interesting places before though.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It's none of your business!

You are sharing something personal. I find it tacky and disrespectful!
    Anonymous

• In our kitchen....kids were @ the sitter and we hadn't gone to get them yet.
    Anonymous

• Last night in our bed... our favorite spot still was on a rock in a river while camping.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Actually this morning in the shower!! We got home from shopping then we did it again! Lol
    Anonymous

• LOL@ tacky and disrespectful. Hate to see your sex life.Were allowed to talk about this here, thats what women do. So bite me.
    Anonymous

• oh it's just that she isn't getting any...obviously

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2010