How do I get back into what I was doing awhile ago?

Ok I started to do some house work and did ok but now I can't seem to get into it my plan was to go into the bedroom and go through all the drawers and closets and get rid of what I don't use or need...I know I will end up putting most of it back in I mean I have alot of cute stuff but...? I know just chunck or donate but I can't :(
I am running out of space as far as folding clothes and not having any room for what needs to be put away....help I can't do this...ugh!
Can someone please give me or tell me something I could actually make something happen...Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Take a box or bag in with you. If you haven't worn it in the past 2 years, get rid of it! Once the box/bag is filled take it out of the bedroom and get another until you are finished. Then load everything in to your car and take it to your local goodwill, salvation army, women's shelter store, etc. Donate it and get a tax deduction paper for next year's taxes.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Same as above, except I'd like to add that if it is something that doesn't fit you right now, then also put it into your donation box. Let's face it, if it doesn't fit now, odds are it isn't going to fit you anytime soon, so best to get rid of it, and if you do eventually get back down to that size, you've now got an excuse to buy some new things.
    Anonymous