really struggling with this...im sk disgusted and i need help. please

my aunt is with a guy who has a son who is my age, 20. i have been seeinb his son and being sexually active with him.

my aunt has been really mad over this and i just found out why.

before i had sex with her SOs son she had been havinb sex with him behind her SOs back.

i feel so disgustinb and am not going to see him ever again. but now i feel guiltu for knowinb any of this.
its on my conscience so much right nkw, i smoked my first three cigars all within two hours because im stressed out.
do i trll this man, he is a good man, he just works to put his son thru college so his son doesnt have to. theres just so much involved and i know a lot of negative could come of me saying anything, but i feel a human to human duty and its eating me up inside out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• You were sleeping with your Aunt's boyfriend's son, who was sleeping with your aunt, right?
    Wow .. That is on soap opera.
    I agree with ash9724. I would want someone to tell me if I were in a situation like that. If my SO were cheating on me I would want to know, especially if they were cheating with one of my kids. It's not right to know that someone is being unfaithful to someone you know and not say anything about it. It is your business, because you were directly involved in the situation to begin with. I know without a doubt that you would want to know if you were in your Aunt's boyfriend's shoes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No its none of your buisness. Let your aunt deal with it. It will come out it always does.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I would tell them... you shouldn't hide something that belongs in the light.. listen to your gut feeling...
    Anonymous

• Heck yeah I'd just come out and tell him. There is no good coming from your aunt making a fool of the man behind his back.
    Anonymous

• Tell your aunt to fess up and move on.
    Anonymous

• if you no longer want to see this guy, I'd let your aunt deal with it.
    Do what you can to deal with your own part of it- hope it works out for you!
    Anonymous

• it could come back on you that you knew and didn't speak up.
    if there is a way that you know that he (ur aunts boyfriend/whatever) will never findout that u know what you know. sure hide it if you can live with the guilt ( i can understand how it must feel - id freak)
    two ways to think about it:
    if you respect the Man i would.
    if u dun care what could happen i would keep it to urself.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i think i will tell, i really wish my aunt would. i have been feeling so sick to my stomach over this.

i tried to hint it to him but he was in such denial about the hints i was giving him. i heard that he was crying because of the fear of what i really am trying to say.

im stuck ladies. my heart says to tell, my brain says to make one of them confess.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

DomoniqueWS

• I always look at it is, would I want someone to tell me if I was in a situation like that? Of course I would. So I feel like its only right to tell someone else.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 6, 2010