Omg.Does pregnancy and crazy dreams hafta go hand in hand?lol

Last night I had the weirdest dream. My SO and I went to a party at one of my ex boyfriends house from like 11 years ago.Then there were several guys there that I had one time or another went out on a date with. I lost my clothes and was running around, trying to hide and find something to cover up with while I was trying to stay out of sight. I couldnt find my SO and the more I looked, the more people showed up to where it was crowded and I couldnt see.I snuck into a bathroom to find an old co-working leaning over the toilet snorting cocaine out of the toilet and she was pregnant. LOL OMG.Crazy dream or what? I didn't eat anything weird before going to bed, I swear! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Haha! Wow that's crazy! I have vivid wild dreams during pregnancy too. I kind of liked it though, it was like going to the movies! I'd go to bed and think "Well let's see what my crazy brain comes up with tonight!"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• sadly....I had crazier and scarier dreams with each consecutive pregnancy.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2010