If God and Mary are Jesus's parents then

Who is God's parents? If God created people then how were Cave men born? (Since they were the first people on earth)

Questions from my 13 year old Cousin.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• well it isnt like God is an actual dad...he chose mary to be the mother and he created god ( it isnt like he actually had sex) ..... god isnt human, he doesnt have parents...

cave men were not the first people on earth
    Anonymous

• * I meant he created jesus
    Anonymous

• Well I don't know much but I do believe there is a God only no one knows who he or she is or what he or she looks like but when he chose Mary to be the mother of Jesus (miraculous conception) and Joseph is his dad/stepdad I guess and it went from there I really don't know when and where the cave people came along with the dinosaurs I guesss but well never mind that was the best I can come up with...ugh I got to go now :(
    Anonymous

• GOd has always been, before time. God is just GOD, he is timeless. It doesn't make much sense, but that's just how it is. He was and has always BEEN. http://www.holyspiritinteractive.net/kids/questions/
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i'm not Christian and even I know that apparently Adam and Eve were the first people on earth.
    your 13 year old cousin is thinking like a philosopher. I like it. She should read the book "Sophie's World." It asks a lot of the same questions she is asking, and looks at it from a lot of different cultural views.
    Anonymous

• How did cave men come about?

God
    Anonymous

• I am not sure I understand why we know or say cave men where the first people on earth? Especially if this child is relating it to God because the first people would be Adam and Eve and from there produced more people.
    Anonymous

• man created gods...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• MamaK88
    your link only brought me back to this page.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2010