accounting class

I need help with accounting. it would be nice to have someone help me.. like someone can pull out of my pocket whenever i have a free moment. HA but that isn't possible so what I want is to get through this semester - I cannot afford to drop and retake. then I find another way to get my chapter resources free so I can use the power points that are read by a voice and map out what you do... does anyone for sure know where i can get those? or anything that is better?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 1:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what can help, I just want to say good luck! I remember taking accounting and it was HORRIBLE!! The only reason I passed was that I had a great teacher who realized I really was trying and I went to him for help all the time!

Is there anyway you can talk to your professor? That's the best help I think that's out there, IMO.
    Anonymous

• ugh thank you! i am in acountng two. i have been cheating those since chapppter five. i got sick and missed a week. retarded! i am so stupid. i will forever kick myself. i never recovered... the cheating at first was simple. i hadn't had time a friend gave it to me... then as it got bigger i didn't notice... now i am a fool... my instructor is awesome. but at this point i cannot take anything from her... like it's hard to focus on her. thats why i want the materials so i can study on my own. i have the foundation i NEED to do it myself... i guess part of the problem i don';t learn the way she teaches....
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Does she teach from the book? Some profs have been there so long they teach from long gone books and you really have to pay attention to them because you won't find the info anywhere else. That's awful. If she teaches from the book it will have an online site where you can take practice tests. Look on Amazon for a study guide. Most acct texts have them.
    Anonymous

• shes been doing it for a long time BUT she keeps to the books. which is really great. everything we talk about in class is In the book.

thank you! what is the site?
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 7:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Accounting is pretty logical. Contact me offlist if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010