Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!! Don't you just HATE it when..

You lay the baby down for a nap and a damn car goes driving by with thier music blaring and the car is thumping so loud that it shakes the house?! What the hell is the point of that?I bet they have eardrum damage.Jerks.Grrrr. lol Okay, don't venting, feel better now. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate loud cars in general! Luckily we live in a neighborhood where that's very rare.

I think if it's a constant problem you can notify the PD, and they'll "when they have time" go give tickets, and hang out for ones that are too too loud, your you can ask your county what the noise ordinance is in your neighborhood.

Good luck Sorry, hope it gets better
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i hate people who have music that loud. I hope they blow their ear drums out so they cant hear. And the music thats always blaring is that awful hard rock, rap or that heavy metal where you barley understand what they hell they are singing about
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• thankfully the noisiest my neighborhood is when the kids who walk home from school on 'recorder' day. oy...lol

and I just think maybe we should get our kids into being orthopedic drs (for when they all pull their pants up and are so out of shape that an orthoped is what they need lol), or ear dr's for when they turn the music down.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:45 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• YES! I hate that!!! Sadly, DH is one of them!! He's always like "why would you make someone listen to your music! I hate when they do that!" but he does it himself... HMMMMMMMMMMM I think they should have a limit to the volume on the vehicle, like when the car starts to rattle it's the max!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Yes, i hate it. dh ues to be one of them. But you know it is against the law. So if they start sitting somewhere you can call the police department about it. It is a pretty big fine
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 2:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Not to be the devil's advocate, but driver's have the right to listen to loud music...I, too, am a music blaster when I drive!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 6:25 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I don't like it but it's not my problem. Are they waking the child? Move nap time to another room then.
    Anonymous