How sweet is that?

One time, my husband put on some mood music, and he's clearly trying to "set the mood"
My tummy is showing and I hate my tummy cause I have the ugliest stretch marks in the world. I don't think I've seen worse than mine. Anyway, I try to cover it with a blanket and he snatched the blanket away and said this:

"Don't cover your stomach! Those are MY stretch marks and I'm proud of them. I help you get those, and you had my baby girls, and these marks are beautiful cause I helped make them. You sacrificed so much to give me my dd's and this is the most beautiful stomach in the world..." He was all rubbin my belly and stuff...and kissing my belly...*bow chigga wow wow!*

What's the sweetest thing your dh ever said?

WomanOfGod7

Asked by WomanOfGod7 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• very sweet!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• That is sweet! He is right though! Those are your battle scars & you worked hard to get them!

The sweetest thing my DH ever said to me? I can't really remember...LOL! His way of expressing sweetness is through the songs he writed for me. He is an amazing song writer & has written me the most WONDERFUL songs. Wish i could share one, but i don't know how to on here....bummer....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• that's beautiful :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Awesome! You have a keeper!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Awwwwww!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• More men should be like that, and he's right, he helped with the stretchmarks and it's awesome that he's proud of them. I think one of the sweetest things my husband has done lately is telling me I've lost weight (and I've been trying), it's nice to hear a husband tell you what he thinks looks good on you, whether it's what you're wearing or like another poster said, your "battle scars".
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:14 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• That is absolutely awesome and all men should take some pointers from your man! I don't think I've ever heard (personally) anything sweeter than that! When my husband tells me I'm more beautiful than any woman out there, even the ones that the rest of the world thinks are the best, well that's the sweetest I get and I will take it. But what your husband said, that's just wow, just amazing, love on him a lot! LOL!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:36 PM on Apr. 7, 2010