good looks....bad looks?

do you think that society is easier on woman that are better looking even if this other woman is smarter.do you think that better looking woman feel superior to to others????IS it all about looks really????is that what it comes down to.... i was just reading an article on the internet....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Women are taught to feel superior if they are better looking. It's disgusting. I even heard one mom on here say she would let her pre-teen daughter wear a bikini because she looked good in it and it made her feel confident and better than the other girls who weren't as good looking.

I don't think everyone feels that way (I wouldn't have gotten married if I hadn't found a guy who felt differently!), but it's so engrained into our culture that it's hard to think differently.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• OP-----I GUESS THAT SAYS IT ALL.......
    Anonymous