Whats a good facial moisterizer, that doesnt have alcohol in it?

I bought this stuff by Alba and so far it seems to be drying my face out worse.

Asked by HayleyGM at 2:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Health

• What type of skin do you have? I sell moisturizers in my skin care line with mark. and the moisturizers are all made from fruit and work wonderfully! You can take the skin care quiz on there if you are unsure what kind of skin you have and it will point out the right products for you. Go to

Answer by ZaTa at 2:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i have what i call combo skin...mostly very dry but i get the ocassional breakout at the hairline or around the mouth, however i have been drinking a LOT more water and the breakouts have decreased. i have freckles too and light eyes so my skin is fair and sensitive.

Answer by HayleyGM at 2:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• ok if you go on my site- check out the "Calm & Composed" moisturizer. It is made for sensitive skin. If you decide you want to try it PM me and I will give you a code for free shipping on it!

Answer by ZaTa at 2:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• i reall read about it.
    i have cetaphil cleanser and oil of olay cleanser/exfoliator...neither seem to be great things.

Answer by HayleyGM at 3:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Lush is tremendous.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:44 PM on Apr. 6, 2010