Is it snowing at your place too!??

I thought it was done, should have known better for being in alaska! We have a good 8 inches added to our yard now and all the grass we were seeing is covered again!!! :(

07lilmama1108

Asked by 07lilmama1108 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No it is not snowing here. The wind is blowing something fierce though. Our neighbors had a tree that blew down about a week ago, the landlord just came to clean it up and then this morning a second one of the trees fell down and destroyed the fence. I would take snow anyday!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• After the 270 something inches we had this winter I don't think it can snow anymore! Glad it is you and not us!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• No, I am in Ohio and it's in the mid-70's right now.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• EWWW No! I hope we don't get more I couldn't stand it. Just rain here, thunderstorms last night. Some area got hail.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Wow, I was getting ready to ask where in America it could be snowing!!! Lmao, but I guess it would be Alaska!!

No, here in Ky, it's actually 82 degrees, and feels really nice! I've got the windows open and ceiling fans going! :) I love weather like this!!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• We woke up to snow on Easter morning...and again this morning. I CANNOT WAIT TO LEAVE FREAKING UTAH!!!
    EVERY spring break I have been here there has been snow. It's rediculous
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:55 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• It's raining and about 46 out right now.Wind's blowing pretty good,so it's basically a yucky,crappy Tuesday out.But after all the snow we had here in MN,I'll gladly take the rain and wind.

cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• it's trying to snow here (eastern oregon) but its close to 40 outside, up the mountain it is still snowing.
    vballaj

Answer by vballaj at 3:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Nope sunny and in the 80s LOL apparently way hotter than it should be. The normal for this time of year here is supposed to be between 62 and 67 LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Its raining like a crazy here, im so tired of all this rain, no the snow is over.. JUST RAIN!!!!!!!
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 5:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2010