he's where?????

my dd was talkiing to me last night and we were talking about one of her friends...she asked me if i knew where her dad was ?i said no......she said he was in jail or prison.....i asked if she knew what for she said something about credit cards.... these people own a huge house. with 2 escalades....im thinking mafia???(dh cousin is in the italian mafia)any way....im not sure how i feel about this...they are 10....how would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I think you're jumping to a big conclusion. I would def. want to check it out talk with the friends mother, but I wouldn't let this fact change your daughters friendship.
    Anonymous

• Just because someone was in jail for credit cards and owns 2 escalades- does not make them mafia. Try to be friendly with the mom, so you can have casual conversation.

Don't assume.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• well i guess the mom is going to call me......i will talk....this girls mom already talked to one of the other mothers about this...i havent said anything except on here.its not my business.....
    Anonymous

• Kids talk and make stuff up or get facts messed up all the time. Like you said, it's none of your business and as long as you are happy with the children's relationship, I wouldn't pay it any mind.
    Anonymous

• i would take it with a grain of salt. until you know more factual information, I wouldn't give it too much attention.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2010