What mood are you in?

Tired. :(

I wish I could sleep right here, and work has been hectic.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wish I was working...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Feisty,cleaning mood
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 2:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• L-A-Z-Y! I don't wanna do anything and I'm gonna be in trubbbbbbbA when the DH gets home, so I better gets off this here puter gadget and clean mah house! LMAO!
    Anonymous

• I'm cranky because I have a headache. I took some ibuprofin, so hopefully, I can update my mood to "Loopy" in a bit.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:41 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• A very good mood actually. I went to the tanning bed this morning, and ran on the treadmill to get my fitness on, and been cleaning all day. But this weekend was HORRIBLE! Me, DH, and all 3 kiddos had stomach virus at the same time. We were all miserable. So now that I've got energy back up, I'm trying to make up for lost time. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Stressssssin" Arrrrgh. My head is going to 'susplode
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 3:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Hungry I started a 4 week diet, for some reason when your not dieting nothing looks good but when your on the diet you can eat everything in the fridge, gots to be strong though uuugggh.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I am annoyed with my husband. We ordered furniture and I asked three times if he measured the space we had to move the couch through he insists he did three times and it will fit. Well the delivery guys could not get it down the stairs it was too tall. He said he is afraid to come home now.lol
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Irritable!! My hubbs can be so cranky sometimes.....I feel like I cant do anything to make him happy.
    Anonymous

• Exhausted!!! I had a very hard day at work, and I'm ready to drop!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:34 PM on Apr. 6, 2010