This woman knows NO respect!! (vent)

I swear my MIL couldn't care less that when it comes to her grandkids, she just doesn't have any say! She is constantly going behind everyones backs. Living here I've seen it, and its so hard to just bite my tongue.
With my SIL, every weekend they have at least her DD, sometimes her DS too. Her DD is almost two, off the bottle, off the binky, Doing really well. Then she comes here, and they give her a bottle, force the binky every fit she throws. Then because they don't argree with SIL, they go CPS. and get mad when SIL won't let them have the kids anymore
BIL and his wife, have seriously changed their beliefs lately. They don't do holidays, bdays, church, no eating pork, And yea I think its a bit much, but they ARE the parents. And what does she do? Sneak them to my sons bday party, take them to church, and feed them pepperoni!
I hate to think what my kids have done and have decided once we move, they won't go there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She sounds horrible!
    Anonymous

• I honestly hate it when grandparents overstep their bounderies and don't respect the parents wishes. Good luck on moving momma, hope you get out soon!
    mommaplaysbass

Answer by mommaplaysbass at 3:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• talk to her tell her how you feel.. talk to to bill & his wife tell them whats going on..
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I reserve the right to spoil but not to go against my childrens wishes.
    Anonymous