single stay at home mom!

I just kicked out my babies father because he wasn't pulling his share of the weight around the house or spending time with our 4 yr old daughter. He just stay in the bedroom on the laptop talking to other women; which I caught one of them at my house the Saturday before last. Now I'm stuck paying rent and bills!! Suggestions anyone!!

MommaDragon84

Asked by MommaDragon84 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• looks like you are going to have to pound the pavement and find a job ASAP
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:05 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• JOB, file for child support, get to gettin
    Anonymous

• Find a job and get child support set up also check int your other local resources. call 211 for united way they can help point you in the right direction.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• sweetie how do you tell a man that pays all the bills he is not helping? im hoping you left him for cheating,not for not helping out.
    Anonymous

• motion the court for child support/ fee waiver of court fees (I have done this you can pm me if you want), get a job, get help from family/friends/church/ government ,
    I agree with anonymous 3:09
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Sorry, ladies there is much more to a relationship than paying bills.Talk to any friends you have and see if they can care for your child while you look for a job. Go get food stamps so your child can eat and file for child support so you can afford a place to live. You might be able to file for section 8 housing. You may need to get on PA if you can't find a job but keep your chin up and you will soon be in a better place minus the baggage.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Start looking for jobs you can start here,

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:30 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Resume your career. I do career and job search coaching; send me a message if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I started an amazing business chec out http://www.internetceomoms.com/westfamily
    fill out short form and I will personally call u in 24-48 hours to chit chat about company. You will be impressed im sure!
    stay at home with your kids and make money!
    texasmommy1216

Answer by texasmommy1216 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2010