Is my husband attracted to someone else?

I have been married for 13 yrs & in the last few mnths my husband is acting like a new person. He's become very involved with my son's hockey team & very social with the parents. It's like a separate life. Most recently I learned that he added one of the mom's to his email contact list. When I asked him why he centered her out, he didn't really have a good answer. Only that I was overreacting. Am I being paranoid or do I have something to worry about?

materialgirlmi

Asked by materialgirlmi at 8:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• My husband is doing the same thing. I never go on his e-mails cuz I don't really care. Find out who this girl is. Ask him. Most times it is harmless. But if she is a looker be careful.Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• Soounds a little wierd, but I would try to believe him, until something in your Heart tells you that there is something going on. You usually know deep inside. I would look for evidence, unless it comes up and smacks you right in the FACE!!!!!
    Freda01

Answer by Freda01 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• start going with him. make it a family thing. let all the women there know--he has a wife!!! he's not looking for a new one. maybe it's nothing-but better safe than sorry! besides your son will love haveing you there.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 8:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• I agree. . .make it a family event. .. l& go with your gut. . .it's rarely wrong. ..do you feel like he is?. . .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• Sounds like something is up to me.,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• Talk to the mom about it. Be friendly and tell her that you don't feel right with her becoming so "friendly" with your husband. And tell him the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• hmm. it might be nothing. It doesn't seem like signs that he's cheating or what not. I mean maybe he just had a kick in the butt and realize he wanted to be more involved. Unless you really truly feel like he is. But I wouldn't accuse him without more signs. If it isn't true then he would think you don't trust him and that would cause a big problem. I know when I have bad feelings in my gut, it's always right.
    PJsMommy07

Answer by PJsMommy07 at 9:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• I would definatly start going to all the hockey events. There may be someone he is attracted to there, or maybe another women he likes hanging out with. I would go and see what its like. If you trust him not to cheat he probably wouldnt. But you have to go with your gut feeling.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 9:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• Is this mom single?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2008

• Is she divorced?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2008