When to go to the doctor and when not to go to the doctor?

I have been off bc for about a year and a half and my periods still are not back to normal. They have been the past two months though since I lost a little weight. I am wondering if I should go to the doctor to see what they say or try to keep losing weight and then go to the doctor? Alot of people keep telling me to just go and then some people say the only thing the doctor is gonna tell you is try to lose weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• go to the doc and make sure everything is ok and working properly...better to hear the doc tell you that you just need to lose weight, than to not go, and find out later that things aren't working properly. good luck
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:19 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Go to the doctor. Yes they may suggest losing weight (cuz that is always a healthy thing to do unless you are underweight, kwim?) but they may also help you. I say you should go and go now. GL
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 12:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2010