I've lost someone I love dearly as well as my job. I know that nothing is accidental, and my future is bright. Can you please send prayers for my family?

The Lord has taken care of my family. We happened to have enough money saved up to help us get by. I provided home health care for a handicapped 24 year-old and he passed away. I know that everything happens in God's perfect timing, I would just appreciate the prayers. I was the main provider for my family. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• have said prayers for you, your family and the dearly departed
    Anonymous

• I am sorry for the losses you have suffered. Sending prayer and caring your way!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:32 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• You got it! Keep up the faith your in good hands. Blessings...
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• im sorry this happened to u not everything goes like we plan but we need to praise God in the good and bad times... Im praying for u and your family

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010