Has anyone tried that My Baby Can Read program?

Thought about getting it - but it's $200!!!

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 3:36 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• save ur money and just read to your baby.. its very good quality time
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Oh - believe you me - there's plenty of reading going on. I watch several kids and I have the Baby Einstein video's and we LOVE those - but I was wondering about the other...
    augsmom

Answer by augsmom at 4:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I've been wondering the same thing. I hope you get answers from people that have actually tried it.
    bskelly

Answer by bskelly at 12:41 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I didn't realize it was $200. I know I could probably do the same with FLASHCARDS and what not and I don't know if IT will actually be teaching my baby to read - I just liked the way it was put together. They did all the work to make you the flashcards and put the pictures to the flashcards and the DVD's, etc. It just looks like it was put together so nicely. A large portion of the $$ is probably toward marketing - but - it really presents itself nicely.
    augsmom

Answer by augsmom at 12:51 PM on Apr. 7, 2010

• I personally think it's just a big memory game for the children, something that could easily be done at home.
    Anonymous