7 year old gang raped - 15 year old vicitm too?

For those of you that don't know about it - here's the news video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E08nskIvOg&feature=player_embedded

In the story they say that the 15 year old who sold herself and her 7 y/o sister for sex is being considered a victim as well because she was also assaulted. I don't care if she's under age - 15 is old enough to know how horrible this is! Do you think she should still be considered a victim?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Shaneagle777: Regardless of how she grew up, she purposely went to the party at the house with the intention of being screwed and having her sister screwed. She did not go to the party and get jumped. Those are two completely different senarios. I don't care if she was raped and abused repeatedly since birth...by 15, even those kids mostly know it's wrong and would protect others, especially a younger sister from it. She, however, drug her over there explicitly for the purpose of getting her raped by lots of men. And I think, you and 29again need to look at the story and read it again.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2010

• HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She showed up specifically for that purpose and took sister with her. They were not accosted randomly.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:39 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Nope at 15 you know right from wrong. I think the men should be prosecuted for assaulting both girls but I think the 15 year old needs to be held accountable for her part in what happened to the 7 year old.
    Anonymous

• is there a clickable link?
    Anonymous

• no the 15 yr old needs to be put in jail, that poor 7 yr old, how can anyone do that t their young sibling. 15 yr old's know what they hell they are doing.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• The article I read earlier this week never mentioned any assault on the 15 year old. The witch just sold her 7 year old sister. I feel NO PITY for her.
    Anonymous

• OMG! Know what? I would gladly sacrifice myself to serve jail time if I could get my hands on that crazy evil little bitch and choke the life out of her. I hope she developes untreatable colon cancer and suffer's for the rest of her days.
    Anonymous

• the responses make me sick...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• Yes, I consider the 15 yo a victim too. Just think about what kind of life she has had to this point, if she thinks that what she did to her 7 yo ss is normal, or even ok. I highly doubt that she had the loving mom & dad, the puppy, and the white picket fence kind of life....
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I think that in some way the 15 year old was a victim. At some point she probably was and that is what made her think that this was ok. I do not think that she was a victim at this party and I do not think that any thing that has happened to her gave her the right to do this. I think she is just as guilty as the guys that were there too.

JAIRATRACI

Answer by JAIRATRACI at 9:48 PM on Apr. 6, 2010