how hard is it to get a harrasement order?

againest someone... do you need TONS of proof or can you just request one because you feel threatened or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.letswrap.com/legal/hro.htm
    hope that helps.
    Anonymous

• you needs tons of proof, im currently being harassed by this psycho woman and i reported to the cops everytime she sat in front of my house, left threatening letters in my mail box and still nothing i can do. im worried that next year when my kids starts kindergarten that she will go when he is at recess and try to kidnap him....its sooo frustrating
    Anonymous

• ANON3:48- take pictures,you got letters, go to the cops and document everytime something happens, then make a date with the family court,bring all your stuff on this person, tell the judge your afraid for your life as well as your child (being kidnaped), you will get your order. You don't need tons- just something to prove-and you got that
    Anonymous

• Mine was easy-peasy. But it was a sexual assault one so it may be different, and I've also heard that some places charge a small fee for paperwork. All I did was go to the police department and tell them what happened,didn't even have to do a rape kit or anything, and it went through the next morning. Call your police department, can't hurt to ask. Good luck, hope this all goes away for you.
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 9:14 PM on Apr. 6, 2010