think i might be pregnant

ok, ive got thick white discharge (no itching or anything so not an infection), my pd doesnt start til the 20th, very VERY tired, hungry a lot, headaches, my breasts are barely sore but they do hurt worse if i bend over or somethin, and i have cramping. could i be pregnant? i got a negative test a few days ago but i think i might still be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be or you could not be. I know the waiting is the hardest. But no one can tell you till you take the test and is says positive or you get your period. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I can only imagine how bad you must want to be pregnant, if you are reading so deep into this. I don't know if you are, or aren't . I really hope you, Good Luck!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• If your period doesnt start until the 20th and it is the 6th maybe you are ovulating. Get off the computer and onto your man...if thats if you want to get pregnant!!!
    Anonymous