I feel so bad.

That I can't see, My SO for who he really is. I love my SO alot. I want him to be the way he was before we lived together. He gained so much weight he doesn't take care of himself the way he used to. I can't help but check out some younger hotter guys. I feel so bad. Am I the only one who feels this way about their SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• no...i cant help but feel im into women a lot more then i thought
    Anonymous

• sometimes I feel this way so i hear ya.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• nope sometimes i feel the same way, but maybe you guys can work out together or only buy healthy foods, im sure he probably doesnt do the grocery shopping, he can only eat what you buy lol
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 6, 2010

• I feel this way at times I'm 26 SO is 33. I like to check out the guys my age. I feel my SO looks way older than he is.
    Anonymous

• If anything, we have the reverse problem. But I dont want him checking out other girls! Thats why we are now on a healthy meal plan and I go to the gym. Try talking to him about it. He may already know theres an issue.
    Anonymous

• I know that feeling, my partner has gained easily 50kg since we met, I cook healthy but he just loads up at work. Sex is different ( I can't take his weight on top for long, he gets tired and wheezes -not very alluring!_) he snores now and just seems to have let it go. I have asked nicely, encouraged, gone to the gym with him... hasn't made any difference other than me feeling like a bitch for being shallow - but when they are that big it isn't just a visual thing, there are physical changes that aren't fun to deal with
    Anonymous

• No, mine is an older dude but he's military and is in better shape than men half his age.
    Anonymous

• I feel like this sometimes. How open do you feel you can be with him? maybe you could just suggest that you both start eating better and suggest going for walks, etc.
    maybe that would be a good start.
    Anonymous