• In the Spotlight:

pregnancy question

My friend had her twin girls 7 weeks ago. Her and her bf had unprotected sex last night and he came inside her. she is not on birth control. She wants to take plan b. Will it still work or will it not cause she just had a baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Apr. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just like every time you take it. It can work or it can not. It all depends on her body. She can take it and she will have to wait and see what happens like everyone else.
    Anonymous

• Yes she should take it. I hope to God it will work! WHY isn't she on birth control???? She should get on something, preferably something like an IUD so she won't have to remember to take a pill everyday.

If she's breastfeeding then it's not likely she'll get pregnant.... but I have a feeling she's not the breastfeeding type, just a hunch lol.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I'm pretty sure God doesn't want it to work or hope that it will....
    I don't know how plan B works, so I couldn't tell you. She needs to be more responsible though.
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 7:17 PM on Apr. 6, 2010